IGNORED

Mods

slartibartfast

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Since the "upgrade" back of last year, most times I post a "quote/reply" I get random replies I posted days ago, it's very frustrating. Even this new topic ,I have to delete new topics I've posted before!

A) Does anyone else get this, or just me ?

B) Can anything be done?

cheers

It's not just you Slarti, it seems to happen when the forum is busier, maybe a cache clearing thing?

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

It seems to happen when you quote someone, but don't go on to use the quote. You may later on quote someone, try to insert it and you get the previous quotes popping in to... that's the only times I have a issue with it.

Whenever I quote Robbored , it seems that the bottom left letter on my keyboard gets stuck.

Me too Slarti.

I was wondering if the upgrade was complete because we seem to have lost a number of previous features. 

For instance: 

1) Posts in threads being numbered.

2) Being able to see a list of contributors to each thread (and number of replies by each contributor) by clicking 'replies' on page 1.

3) A list of top posters of the day, and a similar one for all time top posters.

4) Forum names being in italics at the bottom of the thread when those posters were in the act of replying.

None of which are particularly important (the post numbering was useful for reference when replying) but they all added interest to the forum so it's a shame if they won't be included in the upgrade.

Will any of these features be returning, Tom?

23 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Since the "upgrade" back of last year, most times I post a "quote/reply" I get random replies I posted days ago, it's very frustrating. Even this new topic ,I had to delete new topics I've posted before!

A) Does anyone else get this, or just me ?

B) Can anything be done?

cheers

This clearly is the work of the Devil. I mean, Neil Warnock.

:no:

Definately a 'bad 'un'.

:yes:

Uncle TFR

Whenever I post anything these days, I seem to get photographs of my own penis e-mailed back to me over the course of the next two days.

Not only is this rather strange, but it is also slightly unsettling and even a little inappropriate.

I should be most grateful if the mods would look into this as a matter of high priority.

Thank you mods. I appreciate it :)

20 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Me too Slarti.

I was wondering if the upgrade was complete because we seem to have lost a number of previous features. 

For instance: 

1) Posts in threads being numbered.

2) Being able to see a list of contributors to each thread (and number of replies by each contributor) by clicking 'replies' on page 1.

3) A list of top posters of the day, and a similar one for all time top posters.

4) Forum names being in italics at the bottom of the thread when those posters were in the act of replying.

None of which are particularly important (the post numbering was useful for reference when replying) but they all added interest to the forum so it's a shame if they won't be included in the upgrade.

Will any of these features be returning, Tom?

1) Done

2) Done

3) Possibly can do this through activity stream already.

4) Don't think this is possible, I can't see a hack anyway.

10 hours ago, Nicky Morgan's Organ said:

Whenever I post anything these days, I seem to get photographs of my own penis e-mailed back to me over the course of the next two days.

Not only is this rather strange, but it is also slightly unsettling and even a little inappropriate.

I should be most grateful if the mods would look into this as a matter of high priority.

Thank you mods. I appreciate it :)

I don't think it's appropriate for mods to look at photos of your private areas 

On 3/23/2016 at 08:04, Tomarse said:

1) Done

2) Done

3) Possibly can do this through activity stream already.

4) Don't think this is possible, I can't see a hack anyway.

Cheers Tom. :thumbsup:

Let us know if you have any updates on 3 & 4.

Archived