IGNORED

1 year ago today...

Taz

Train journey up was the easiest ever with City, and all going well for the rest of the day until.....

some tit got stuck in the toilet and we had to wait until they could get a crowbar to get him out !! 

3 1/2 hours to get back ! 

Still was a great day out.

• Admin
6 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Train journey up was the easiest ever with City, and all going well for the rest of the day until.....

some tit got stuck in the toilet and we had to wait until they could get a crowbar to get him out !! 

3 1/2 hours to get back ! 

Still was a great day out.

Was that at Reading station ?

If so I was on the same train - remember making the same remark, wasn't it two city fans having a sneaky fag in the loo, but couldn't get back out again ?

Amazing it was a year ago

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

If so I was on the same train - remember making the same remark, wasn't it two city fans having a sneaky fag in the loo, but couldn't get back out again ?

No there was no room in the area we were stood so a father and son were stood in the toilet until the door slid shut in them and wouldn't open up again

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I only heard rumours of the toilet thing , no details.

I think someone said Didcot , we went in one station and reversed back out. Only a small blot on an otherwise good day.

Archived