IGNORED

Leave EU Mailing list

Is Peter Hargreaves the other half of Hargreaves Lansdown.

Live in Manchester and the other half has received a random letter from a company called Leave EU and a Peter Hargreaves has signed it.

2 things one is she wants to know how they got our address and 2 if she's  on a mailing list what mailing list is it?

The company is based in Lysander House Catbrain Hill Cribbs Causeway.

2 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Is Peter Hargreaves the other half of Hargreaves Lansdown.

Live in Manchester and the other half has received a random letter from a company called Leave EU and a Peter Hargreaves has signed it.

2 things one is she wants to know how they got our address and 2 if she's  on a mailing list what mailing list is it?

The company is based in Lysander House Catbrain Hill Cribbs Causeway.

It is Peter Hargreaves of HL. There was a story on PW last night about it. The company address is the HQ of Leave EU. No idea how they got your address though, electoral register maybe?

40 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It is Peter Hargreaves of HL. There was a story on PW last night about it. The company address is the HQ of Leave EU. No idea how they got your address though, electoral register maybe?

Would make sense electoral role. Just seemed really random thing to do, especailly we are in Manchester. Neither of us have said how we are going to vote to anyone.

On 24/03/2016 at 12:03, daored said:

I understand that both sides of the argument are issuing mailings about this. I assume details from electoral role, expect more mailings in the near future 

Aren't they just! £9m on a load of propaganda.

The fact they are not providing a balanced view, and its just a pro stay campaign makes me highly suspicious.

Archived