IGNORED

Season Ticket Video

ashton_fan

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/video-how-to-buy-your-season-card-for-201617-3023972.aspx

A bit annoying as they don't cover the bits most people want to know about, ie the process of selecting seats in a different stand for a group of people (perhaps because it's so complicated), just cover in detail how to renew your existing seat which is straightforward anyway. I anticipate chaos on the first day of season ticket sales!

I anticipate chaos full stop, I phoned the club to ask if I could do the carer and disabled online or if I have to do on the phone as I have to do with match tickets and the answer was they think so so try it 1st, not looking forward to being stuck on the phone for an hour or more AGAIN,  :@))

Nothing wrong with the video. If you don't understand you can "stop" and watch again. Problem is that people are used to be treated as toddlers. To book more than one season ticket on mandate for you and your friends to sit next to each other is obviously to complex. You can call the clubs 911 though.. -Nanny, nanny I don't understand a thing after two seconds.. :whistle:

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Nothing wrong with the video. If you don't understand you can "stop" and watch again. Problem is that people are used to be treated as toddlers. To book more than one season ticket on mandate for you and your friends to sit next to each other is obviously to complex. You can call the clubs 911 though.. -Nanny, nanny I don't understand a thing after two seconds.. :whistle:

There's no point in watching again as they don't cover switching to another stand other than saying "follow the instructions on the screen", it may or may not turn out to be easy/difficult but if it was explained fully beforehand there are likely to be fewer problems on the day. You have to remember not everybody's as clever as you obviously are.

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/video-how-to-buy-your-season-card-for-201617-3023972.aspx

A bit annoying as they don't cover the bits most people want to know about, ie the process of selecting seats in a different stand for a group of people (perhaps because it's so complicated), just cover in detail how to renew your existing seat which is straightforward anyway. I anticipate chaos on the first day of season ticket sales!

To book season tickets for you and your friends to sit together in whatever stand you need an electronic mandate from them allowing you to buy season tickets in their names. Give it 15 min on the site and you will be just fine.

19 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

You are happy with the 2 pounds per ticket booking fee?

No, but it wasn't new information in the video, it has said it on the website since season ticket prices were announced

and ultimately it's £2. I'm not well off at all, far from it, but I can make a one off extra £2 payment to get a season ticket sent out to my address, pretty sure there was a delivery fee when I got my season ticket in 13/14, so apart from the title of the fee, what's the difference?

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Club are stupid charging a booking fee. It rightly rubs people up the wrong way. If they need the extra income, just charge £2 extra for the ticket itself and no one would say anything.

I'm sure last season it was one fee per booking, ie you only paid it once if you ordered multiple tickets in the same order.

Archived