IGNORED

Players Out Of Contract

aa_bcfc

Anyone got any idea how much longer city will give the out of contract players to make up their minds to stay or go. I say give them a deadline say this friday, either sign or the offer is off the table. BT needs to know who has to replace soon or all the best Bosman signings will have been snapped up by other clubs.

aa acfc

Yeah I know I was thinking the same... How long do they need??! :D

I guess the only one's that aren't going to accept their new contracts are Aaron :laugh: (who obviously has already rejected his) and Leapy. Surely if the others weren't going to accept them they would have done it already. :laugh:

What I really want to know is if Tommy will leave or not... I kind of know that it's going to happen sooner or later but if he is going to go I wish he'd just put us out of our misery and do it quick! ^_^

Was it Liam Rosignor (sp) that just didn't turn up for pre-season last year. And that was the first the club knew of him not signing? That then started the infamous contract postmark fiasco, went to tribunal. And the rest is history. liam got his wish and went on to bigger and better things, and Torquay! :D

So it will be interseting to see who turn us a few mins late this year to keep Tins guessing!

Archived