IGNORED

Open letter to the FA

BigTone

Dear Mr Knob Head

What the bloody hell are you doing by denying us our Easter Football.

My Easter Saturday has descended into trying to think of players names with chocolate in it and to trying to think of Beach Boy songs.

To top it off I have been dragged kicking and screaming around a thing called a Supermarket.

God knows what awaits for Monday.

SORT IT OUT !!

Best Regards

BigTone

ps: Does Faria still work there and can I have her number ?

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Enjoy the international break mate. Don't get too delirious ;)

What's to enjoy?, a load of overpaid pussies, playing in game that they unfortunately couldn't get out of at the last minute unlike some of their luckier buddies, I might see if I can stomach 20 minutes and make a decision on whether the dog get's a longer walk.

10 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Dear Mr Knob Head

My Easter Saturday has descended into trying to think of players names with chocolate in it and to trying to think of Beach Boy songs.

To top it off I have been dragged kicking and screaming around a thing called a Supermarket.

SORT IT OUT !!

Best Regards

BigTone

Tone,

Don't you mean God only knows what Monday brings?

I think you have to accept hat this weekend will drag on over the next 3 days without meaningful football, so best to prepare yourself for a Marathon of boredom. 

Regarding Faria, Wouldn't It be Nice if she did still work at the FA and they would give you her number and you call her up to offer her three days of Fun, Fun, Fun - probably a bit too cold for a Picnic on the Downs though. 

4 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Tone, how did I know I'd open this thread and read a non-serious ramble about a load of shit?

Enjoy the international break mate. Don't get too delirious ;)

Non serious..?!

You wouldn't say that if you'd been dragged around a supermarket on a Saturday!

5 hours ago, BigTone said:

Dear Mr Knob Head

SORT IT OUT !!

Best Regards

BigTone

PPS And you can take your Premier League and stuff it right up your penalty spot. Sideways!

6 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

What's to enjoy?, a load of overpaid pussies, playing in game that they unfortunately couldn't get out of at the last minute unlike some of their luckier buddies, I might see if I can stomach 20 minutes and make a decision on whether the dog get's a longer walk.

Does the dog get a longer walk and will it cheer u up???? :fingerscrossed::whistle:

21 minutes ago, twodogs said:

harsh on the dog!!! mine are fast asleep in front of the fire, they appear to have no interest in the football??

We have one lap dog (the wife pug) and my boy who had a great run in the woods earlier today, actually i'm training him to locate truffles and he found a training aid that I hid 10 days ago, so was greatly rewarded as well.

49 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

We have one lap dog (the wife pug) and my boy who had a great run in the woods earlier today, actually i'm training him to locate truffles and he found a training aid that I hid 10 days ago, so was greatly rewarded as well.

I'm impressed, to be fair mine have had 2 walks and a 5 mile run so are knackered. This game isn't that bad btw

14 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

You trained your boy to find truffles - what sort of father does that to his son?

13 hours ago, twodogs said:

I'm impressed, to be fair mine have had 2 walks and a 5 mile run so are knackered. This game isn't that bad btw

I am happy to admit the game was incredibly good, I managed to watch the whole game and really enjoyed it, a feat for me and international football, England were excellent.

The team that finished the game would be my starting 11, regardless of the fitness of Rooney, Sterling or Wilshere.

Archived