IGNORED

When do you change your clocks..?

Bar BS3

Dilemma. Do you change your clocks before you go to bed? Risky, incase you forget in the morning and do it again, thus finding yourselves allocating TWO hours difference and left to endure the ensuing chaos and confusion. 

Or, do you risk delaying amendments until the morning, running the gauntlet of forgetting and leaving yourselves open to ridicule when you arrive late for your Easter Sunday festivities. 

Should I set an alarm for 1am to scurry around the house changing the microwave, oven and various antiquities, allowing me peace of mind to continue my nights sleep..? Would I be able to get back to sleep for fear of having overlooked one timepiece that I may then rely on for accurate reference during the coming days..?

For those sticklers for forum etiquette, I'm concerned about missing kick off of some game or other. 

HELP! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Dilemma. Do you change your clocks before you go to bed? Risky, incase you forget in the morning and do it again, thus finding yourselves allocating TWO hours difference and left to endure the ensuing chaos and confusion. 

Or, do you risk delaying amendments until the morning, running the gauntlet of forgetting and leaving yourselves open to ridicule when you arrive late for your Easter Sunday festivities. 

Should I set an alarm for 1am to scurry around the house changing the microwave, oven and various antiquities, allowing me peace of mind to continue my nights sleep..? Would I be able to get back to sleep for fear of having overlooked one timepiece that I may then rely on for accurate reference during the coming days..?

For those sticklers for forum etiquette, I'm concerned about missing kick off of some game or other. 

HELP! 

Just check your phone buddy, should be auto change. No missing the game 

1 minute ago, daored said:

Just check your phone buddy, should be auto change. No missing the game 

Do ALL phones have this magical function..?

How do I know I can trust it..? This has only proven to heighten my anxiety over the whole situation. I won't even know what time piece to trust!

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

HELP! 

I see you've really thought about this winter/summertine clock change in minute detail BBS3. 

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

I see you've really thought about this winter/summertine clock change in minute detail BBS3. 

Actually I had only concentrated on the impending summertime dilemma. 

Thanks for reminding me that the whole rigmarole arises once again come Winter..! 

52 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Never change them myself,I'm late for work half the year and early the other half

Pedant alert... you'll either be on time half the year and late, or early half the time and on time :whistle:

As to the OP, either stay up or get you're better half to stay up (assuming that you have one). And yes phones automatically change if configured from the network (the magic fairies come around and change them for you).

1 minute ago, bcfcfinker said:

Pedant alert... you'll either be on time half the year and late, or early half the time and on time :whistle:

As to the OP, either stay up or get you're better half to stay up (assuming that you have one). And yes phones automatically change if configured from the network (the magic fairies come around and change them for you).

:laugh: unless I only work in this country half the year 

Archived