IGNORED

WEST STAND Seating Plan

m42

Can anyone point me at where I can find the seating plan for the West Stand on the BCFC website please?  I am sure it must be somewhere and with the Williams Stand Season CARD holders getting excited about renewing at 10 o'clock in the morning, time is running out.  I have seen the views from the various blocks in the West Stand but no seating plans. Any suggestions?

Thank you, Barrs C & Dolman.  So it's not me being useless at getting this info.  I spoke to ticketing last week and was told that the seating plan was being worked on and would be on the website before Tuesday.  Looking like 11th hour planning to me.  I suppose all will be revealed at 10 in the morning.

14 minutes ago, m42 said:

Thank you, Barrs C & Dolman.  So it's not me being useless at getting this info.  I spoke to ticketing last week and was told that the seating plan was being worked on and would be on the website before Tuesday.  Looking like 11th hour planning to me.  I suppose all will be revealed at 10 in the morning.

I asked and was also promised it was coming. Disappointing that (so far) it's not been delivered...

Archived