IGNORED

Thank **** This Wasn't At A Football Match

Esmond Million's Bung

21 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm not sure I understand the point of the title?

I think he's making the point that, if this was at a football match, it would lead to further demonisation of the sport whereas being Rugby League the stories will last little more than a few hours. And whilst our politics may differ, I certainly agree with EMB on that point.

37 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I think he's making the point that, if this was at a football match, it would lead to further demonisation of the sport whereas being Rugby League the stories will last little more than a few hours. And whilst our politics may differ, I certainly agree with EMB on that point.

Oh right, yeah. Good point

2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Thanks for that Rich and you are correct it was the point of the post, by the way my politics are very simple, that the law is administered without fear or favour, whoever you are and every effort is made to make the citizens of your country as safe as possible, sadly that is too much of jump for some people.

On 3/29/2016 at 15:33, Aizoon said:

Are you trying to get me arrested?

How old was 'your last' hedgehog??

Illegal, no-doubt, but you clearly enjoy them.

All that really matters is that you can live with your own conscience ............

:noexp:

Uncle TFR

5 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

How old was 'your last' hedgehog??

Illegal, no-doubt, but you clearly enjoy them.

All that really matters is that you can live with your own conscience ............

:noexp:

Uncle TFR

My conscience is perfectly clear, I'm glad to say, and so is Horace's. 

Archived