IGNORED

People get paid to design these kits...

spudski

Kits today seem to be designed by committee, rather than by designers. At some point, a bunch of templates was created by some designers, and a committee puts them all together, sends the relevant ones to the relevant FA's, and asks them to pick. Whoever got paid to design these kits was probably paid a long time ago. The only kits I like are the Puma ones, and Turkey.

Anyway, want to get angry? Chile have the same kit as us, bar a different shade on the arms.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/03/chile-copa-america-2016-kit.html

3 minutes ago, cityboy said:

I don't like the England one at all. That Spanish away kit is just mind boggling!

I just can't imagine anyone seeing the Spain shirt and thinking 'that's it, that's the one we've been searching for'.....I'm guessing it must mean something to them?? Dali inspired, perhaps?

1 hour ago, EnderMB said:

Kits today seem to be designed by committee, rather than by designers. At some point, a bunch of templates was created by some designers, and a committee puts them all together, sends the relevant ones to the relevant FA's, and asks them to pick. Whoever got paid to design these kits was probably paid a long time ago. The only kits I like are the Puma ones, and Turkey.

Anyway, want to get angry? Chile have the same kit as us, bar a different shade on the arms.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/03/chile-copa-america-2016-kit.html

I must say, looking at those pictures, Chilean footballers have very large breasts.

5 hours ago, MigratedRobin said:

People will be looking back at these lycra nightmares in a few years (if they're not already laughing now) and laughing their bloody heads off! Why dress modern footballers like Bradley Wiggins?! Hideous.

Personally I'd rather wear a well-cut modern shirt than one of our baggy, ill-fitting TFG abominations from a few years ago!

Archived