IGNORED

Aden becomes a Flyer

cidered abroad

5 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

It is certainly a gamble and could backfire on us....I'm also hearing rumors that Nathan Baker will be signing a dual registration with the new Bristol Sport Sychronised Swimming Team.

I doubt it.  I read that one of them got into difficulties during training and all 12 had to be pulled from the water

I've had breakfast today with Flint and the boys up North, (stayed in the same hotel) and Flint confirmed this is happening.

Seems a strange one, but Flint did let slip that SL is concerned the Flyers aren't a big enough draw in Bristol, and he needs to find creative ways to build their support.

No way would we have done this if we were in the bottom 3.

Bit of a risk, but I'm sure Aiden can handle it!

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I've had breakfast today with Flint and the boys up North, (stayed in the same hotel) and Flint confirmed this is happening.

Seems a strange one, but Flint did let slip that SL is concerned the Flyers aren't a big enough draw in Bristol, and he needs to find creative ways to build their support.

No way would we have done this if we were in the bottom 3.

Bit of a risk, but I'm sure Aiden can handle it!

I'd err on the side of he's in on the joke and pulling your leg mate.

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/flint-becomes-a-flyer-3034987.aspx

Flinty has signed on as a Flyer and could he become a dual international at football and basketball?

Another Arthur Milton?

I met Arthur at the Downs League 150th dinner and he was an absolutely lovely guy and would be a superstar if he played in this day and age. 

I see the post have now added a line to the bottom of their copy and past from the official website stating its actually an april fool,

They are too lazy to even make their own up, sooner that shit rag goes out of business the better

44 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Anyone remember the Russell Crowe one from a few years ago, I actually believed it.

Where he visited and took a training session. Did a photoshop of RC in City training gear. Was a good one and got me.

Went like stink on Twitter and the real RC got wind of it and replied saying he thought it was hilarious.

Archived