IGNORED

Barcelona v real madrid ticket queue

tts_city

27 minutes ago, tts_city said:

Did anyone else on here get the email from Barcelona FC about spare tickets for tomorrows match ? im 2801 in the queue, i have no idea how many they have available, fingers crossed, although i would say my chances are slim to none knowing my luck.

Could always go to Hull.

20 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I saw a kid in the park today with a pink Real Madrid top on.  Certainly didn't look Spanish.  Makes no sense.

You will probably be pleased to hear I wasnt successfull. Im not a huge fan of either team but Its a matchday experience I would like to take in one day.

35 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I own a pink Real Madrid shirt. I bought it in Madrid, because I think it's a bloody nice shirt. Hope that makes more sense for you.

Are you Spanish?  Do you have Spanish family?  If you have a link then fair enough. 

If not, I can't understand why anyone would want to wear another teams shirt.  

51 minutes ago, tts_city said:

You will probably be pleased to hear I wasnt successfull. Im not a huge fan of either team but Its a matchday experience I would like to take in one day.

I don't mind people going to watch a game of football.  That's a lot different to supporting a team from another country just because they have good players.  

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Are you Spanish?  Do you have Spanish family?  If you have a link then fair enough. 

As a young un on holiday I used to quite often get a shirt of a team in that domestic league from one of the gift shops - the proper naff ones; and proudly wear them at primary school. Spanish, French, German sides, and plenty more. 

36 minutes ago, RedDave said:

When I was younger I used to like to collect obscure football shirts, I've had a panathanikos top, Greek national side, cagliari, bordeaux and a norwegian national side top. However, none no longer fit me!

2 hours ago, tts_city said:

In Barca now. Tickets released and the ones you were in the que for as I were  are for members. Any tickets left will be on general sale at 11 tomorrow morning. 

13 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

I own a pink Real Madrid shirt. I bought it in Madrid, because I think it's a bloody nice shirt. Hope that makes more sense for you.

This was posted after midday so sadly the jokes on you.

I too have sometimes fallen foul of this rule when on an April 1st wind up.

Archived