IGNORED

can't sign in to website as it has an old supporter ID

stogursey red

was lucky enough to get through on the phone after about 40 redials and a 25min wait on the line, so thankfully got my card for next season,

after i got the old supporter number removed from the system and my current one linked to my number, was told this has happened to others   

1 minute ago, stogursey red said:

was lucky enough to get through on the phone after about 40 redials and a 25min wait on the line, so thankfully got my card for next season,

after i got the old supporter number removed from the system and my current one linked to my details, was told this has happened to others   

59 minutes ago, stogursey red said:

after i got the old supporter number removed from the system and my current one linked to my number, was told this has happened to others   

Glad you made it. 

How is it down there in rural Somerset? My bro lived in digs in Stogursey many moons ago and would cycle to Cannington college every day. Good work out by all accounts. In the small hours of one fateful morning that all stopped as he came over a blind hill and hit a car head on. He was a blessed lad because he made a full recovery from many hours of uncertainty. That is why the village is ingrained in the long term memory and in a very positive way. And apart from a bit of mind wondering he has at least retained his own memory of being a true City fan!

Archived