IGNORED

Well done lads. You've just done what Boro, Wednesday, Ipswich & Others Couldn't Do...

Jack Dawe

...and that's peg back Warnock's dirty, time-wasting, cheating hoofers from being a goal down. With MK losing and Rotherham playing MK this Saturday, that's a vital point tonight, and a moral booster for us. You have checked the Warnock steamroller (for now).

Well done!

With Rotherham's form I thought it was vital to just not lose. I was a bit disappointed with our play at times but with that team and that ref it was almost impossible to play any decent football. We actually gained a point on the relegation spots and another game down. I think tonight was ok. I wanted more but I'm not upset with a point. Saturday seems unlikely for a result but never know which city will show up for a top team. It seems we either give up 4 or we get an unlikely point or more. 

5 minutes ago, robinreliant said:

I'm really pi***d off with this season. And I'm sure the players feel exactly the same. We all need to dig deep and get behind the team shout and encourage until the last ball is kicked and hope that we please please survive the drop:pray:

Inching our way there, mate. 

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

With Rotherham's form I thought it was vital to just not lose. I was a bit disappointed with our play at times but with that team and that ref it was almost impossible to play any decent football. We actually gained a point on the relegation spots and another game down. I think tonight was ok. I wanted more but I'm not upset with a point. Saturday seems unlikely for a result but never know which city will show up for a top team. It seems we either give up 4 or we get an unlikely point or more. 

A bit disappointed?! We were utterly clueless in the first half aimless long balls all half. Yes it was better second half but still a dreadful performance.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

A bit disappointed?! We were utterly clueless in the first half aimless long balls all half. Yes it was better second half but still a dreadful performance.

Thing is, it's almost impossible to put in a decent performance against a side who's only tactic is to spoil and to stop you playing. And with a clueless ref it does make it impossible. I thought we did OK tonight. 

16 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Thing is, it's almost impossible to put in a decent performance against a side who's only tactic is to spoil and to stop you playing. And with a clueless ref it does make it impossible. I thought we did OK tonight. 

Yes to this. It's what I was implying in my comment. A bit disappointed as we could've done better in some spots but that team and that ref made it quite hard to play decent football. Played into their hands though with the long ball and Wilbs didn't do enough tonight for me as a target man. Didn't hold it up well enough and didn't win too many. I will say we don't get players close enough to him when he does win them. Think Kodjia for Wilbs would've been wise about 10 minutes after HT(if not at HT). But all in all its a decent point against a team that makes it hard to play quick attacking football. 

Archived