IGNORED

50 Points to be safe ?

Just had a quick look at MK remaining fixtures.

They have Rotherham, Preston Wednesday, Brentford, Ipswich and The Florists still to play.

The games against Rotherham, Preston, Brentford and the Florists are all winnable which would take them to 49 points.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I think we still need two more wins from somewhere.

As we don't want to go to QPR needing something how about Wednesday and Brentford so we can relax a little bit and enjoy the remaining final four games.

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

50 points is a realistic target for us, but I can't see us actually needing 50 to stay up.

Another win and a draw in the next three games would be nice..(with MK and Rotherham getting nothing of course).

I will put money on either MK or Rotherham getting points on Saturday  :shifty:

43 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Just had a quick look at MK remaining fixtures.

They have Rotherham, Preston Wednesday, Brentford, Ipswich and The Florists still to play.

The games against Rotherham, Preston, Brentford and the Florists are all winnable which would take them to 49 points.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I think we still need two more wins from somewhere.

As we don't want to go to QPR needing something how about Wednesday and Brentford so we can relax a little bit and enjoy the remaining final four games.

Nothing short of 100 points will do for me and I don't care if there IS only 6 games left. Pull your finger out LJ and get it sorted.

MK Dons have been drawing and losing "winnable" games all season, as well as drawing and winning the odd "losable" game (Hull and Derby away). They've got 3 wins in 16 in 2016.

Rotherham and ourselves have had purple patches and pulled ourselves up out of the mire, Fulham might be about to too. Time's running out for MK to do the same. They have limited means to do so. They lost a lad for 6 to 9 months this week (Rob Hall? 30 odd apps) and their reg keeper Martin recently; that's the sort of thing that happens to relegated sides.

Robinson said they were poor for first 60 mins last night, and "nervous." 

If we can't finish above MK from here, we've got the wrong people at AG

At one point last night was worried as everyone around us apart from Huddersfield were winning and we were losing.

in the end very happy.

We just need to keep beating or at least matching the results of both Mk dons & Charlton and pretty soon they will run out of games

Archived