IGNORED

QPR TICKETS

54-46

14 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

How many do we get, as I remember it's a small stand and they don't always give you top and bottom tiers, unless it's a different stand now . Not been there for a while.

Upper tier of the school end holds 1800 If they give us the lower tier goes up to 2500

• Admin
20 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

How many do we get, as I remember it's a small stand and they don't always give you top and bottom tiers, unless it's a different stand now . Not been there for a while.

Many teams with large followings havehave had both tiers this season, fully expect us to as well 

Birmingham took the biggest following to qpr this season, over 3000. There was trouble outside after the game, with Brum fans accusing the met of brutality and truncheoning visiting fans randomly, and the met cataloguing incidents of violence etc by Brum fans. One qpr fan was assaulted outside the ground.

26 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I doubt qpr will be able to fill the bottom tier, so will probably welcome it if we can. Not sure the met will be so keen

14 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Upper tier of the school end holds 1800 If they give us the lower tier goes up to 2500

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Many teams with large followings havehave had both tiers this season, fully expect us to as well 

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I doubt qpr will be able to fill the bottom tier, so will probably welcome it if we can. Not sure the met will be so keen

5 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Birmingham took the biggest following to qpr this season, over 3000. There was trouble outside after the game, with Brum fans accusing the met of brutality and truncheoning visiting fans randomly, and the met cataloguing incidents of violence etc by Brum fans. One qpr fan was assaulted outside the ground.

Good news, we were thinking about getting tickets for the train but were worried we'd miss match tickets.

3 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Any idea when these will go on sale?

Bought train tickets a while back and looking forward to this one (hopefully) with championship safety already  sorted :fingerscrossed:

Hopefully safety is sorted but if not I'll be there. Remember last time I was there it was a last minute header by caulker to send the city fans wild  behind the goal to piss off old colin

Archived