IGNORED

Morris

cheshire_red

Listen to Graham Hunter's interview with him (podcast is called The Big Interview) and you might just hear the next, bright, young English coach off the ranks

No reason for any City fan to remember him fondly, but the way he talks about the game is enlightening. Easy to forget the promise he showed as a young player, party boy he may well be, but well worth a listen...I'd be surprised if he's not in charge at a lower league club in the next year or two

7 hours ago, BCFC Jordan said:

I never quite understood some of the hate directed at him, because he never actually did anything.

I agree. McInnes is the one who *****d up by signing him in the first place when he wasn't up to it any more. What would you have done if you had been Morris?

9 hours ago, BCFC Jordan said:

I never quite understood some of the hate directed at him, because he never actually did anything.

and that was part of the problem.

10 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Listen to Graham Hunter's interview with him (podcast is called The Big Interview) and you might just hear the next, bright, young English coach off the ranks

No reason for any City fan to remember him fondly, but the way he talks about the game is enlightening. Easy to forget the promise he showed as a young player, party boy he may well be, but well worth a listen...I'd be surprised if he's not in charge at a lower league club in the next year or two

I suppose either he will be a tough disciplinarian and make sure that they don't take a similar path because of his litany of career mistakes many that impacted on that early promise or he will be the pied piper to a similar route, hopefully it will be route 1.

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I agree. McInnes is the one who *****d up by signing him in the first place when he wasn't up to it any more. What would you have done if you had been Morris?

Derek McInnes in dreadful decision shocker!.....If I had been Morris I would have been all over McInnes to join the coaching staff and spend time with the youth team coaching, particularly as he was busy firing all the ones he had. But maybe he was, who knows!....

Archived