IGNORED

Alan Judge

Tipps69

I know a few have hoped that we might make a move for him in the summer........

Looks like he's received a really bad injury against Ipswich with reports suggesting that he's got a double lower leg fracture / break!!

Really bad luck for the guy who had been in the best form of his career & looked like he'd be going to the Euro's this summer.

With regards to the challenge, the ball was there to be won & I thought the Ipswich player actually won the ball with what I'd guess you'd have to describe as a robust challenge, I'm not even sure it was a foul / yellow card offence.

It was one of those challenges that you'd want your central midfielders making / not pulling out of & it was clearly full bloodied.

20 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Those injuries are always horrendous, and he is a quality player who i was saying to have a look at this summer. Hope he recovers well, though it gives us a better chance against them when we play.

It is a real shame for him, players never seem to come back the same from nasty ones like that - he may not even be able to start next season. Good for Brentford that their last couple of results mean they`re safe - if it had happened a month ago they would really have been in trouble.

He probably won`t get another chance at a major international tournament either.

Archived