IGNORED

Could we ever see the return of baldock

ciderbeans

13 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

3 goals only because they rarely play him enough to gain consistency likely. He would defo be the fox in the box to kodjias balls across the 6 yard line

22 starts and 2 sub appearances. 2 of his 3 goals were against us as well! 

Unlikely, first and foremost with Kodjia we probably couldn't offer him the amount of football he'd be wanting to play. If he were content to be a squad player and any transfer fee and and wages were low then maybe, hard worker and will give his all and could work well in a front 4 with the likes of Odemwingie, Tomlin and Freeman/Bryan. However I just can't see it happening think Lee will have a good idea on a few strikers he'd like to see here and really wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Winnall in the summer.

8 hours ago, hodge said:

Unlikely, first and foremost with Kodjia we probably couldn't offer him the amount of football he'd be wanting to play. If he were content to be a squad player and any transfer fee and and wages were low then maybe, hard worker and will give his all and could work well in a front 4 with the likes of Odemwingie, Tomlin and Freeman/Bryan. However I just can't see it happening think Lee will have a good idea on a few strikers he'd like to see here and really wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Winnall in the summer.

As opposed to Sodall last summer .:whistle2:

36 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Like Lee Johnson you mean ? 

30 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Unless you're manager of course.

Head coach! I mean head coach!

Apples and oranges mate. 

I'm not an advocate of going back and re-signing old players or old managers whilst they're still players/managers.

To have a former player return in the future as manager is not the same situation as a former player returning as a player after leaving. 

Archived