IGNORED

Would Of You Prefered..?

Lordofthebling

Right a topic of debate by Bling - so you know its going to be good... :whistle:

We look like signing the Heffer, and tins wants another striker and a few more, however the question is this...

Stewart not coming is his wages - would you prefer Stewart and the strikers/players we have or 4 or 5 new faces?

Over to you...

with no Wonder-son in charge :whistle::dunno::D:city: , a new manager wanting to play attacking football :yawn::cool::wub::D , and if Heffernan does come :D:D , Leapy having decided that anywhere is better to become a Scottish cap, than the Gate :D:D:D:D no more strikers needed with Robbo, Lee M, Gillespie and Leroy. competition for the lot of them if they lose form!! :D:D

What we do need is two quality midfielders to cover No-show Aaron, Tins, and should Doc go, for him as well, and another defender of capability in case Danny/Matty leave.

And a lot less pointless speculation about Stewart, Money and whoever else have been linked by the players AGENTs to try and ri...sorry get the best deal for their clients

We MUST have goal scorers, so lets say Cheers to Leapy, Miller & Matthews.

and Say Hello to Heffer & Mooney! :D

I agree we need to strenghten in the middle, but I reckon we might see a more attacking formation from City next season, who knows for sure :dunno:

Might see 4-4-3 or 4-3-1-2 :whistle:

We MUST have goal scorers, so lets say Cheers to Leapy, Miller & Matthews.

and Say Hello to Heffer & Mooney! :D

I agree we need to strenghten in the middle, but I reckon we might see a more attacking formation from City next season, who knows for sure :dunno:

Might see 4-4-3 or 4-3-1-2 :whistle:

Hasn't Tinman already said that he will be looking to playing an attacking form of 3-5-2?

You're going to get alot of "views" for this topic bling, just so people can find out what the hell it means.

Sorry, but for bad spelling, wrong words and words in the incorrect order, that has to be the worst (or best) title ever. :whistle:

It's a scream, well done. :dunno::D

146 views and rising fast. :P

Notice how people stay reading this for a long time trying to work it out. :whistle:

I reckon there's at least 500+ views in this as people scratch their heads, got their dictionaries out, look for potential anagrams and phone up long lost friends to ask them to try and make sense of it.

You've definitely hit on the successful formula bling, truly awesome title, and great topic (whatever it is):P

Guest Redarmy Ant

I really hope Mooney doesnt sign, i think it would be quite negative, being 32 and a bit too big for his boots.

Weve brought in Gillespie, a young lad from the Premiership. I heard a lot of people saying he wont be playing much next year, but I'm pretty sure part of the reason him being here is down to more first team football, he had offers from other clubs, he blatently chose us because of a promise of more starts (and a good footballing side).

Touching wood, a lot of it, but i think the heffer man will sign today, a proven goalscorer at 22, another young lad wanting to come here. Mooney is a step back.

Weve also got Miller, who i believe will blossom next year. Hes had a year in england, i dont blame him for his 'failure' last season, but hes had enough time to settle now. He knows it, we know it and the guy will really try hard, and it will pay off.

We know Robbo can score, we know Leroy can scare defences ######less, we have a good frontline to pick from.

And its the first ive heard of this guy from Hull. Any good? Maybe this means the end for Butler, with Matty going back to his 'natural' position in the centre with Coles.

My mouth is watering...

Right now my ideal team would be

........................Phillips

.........Carey.......Coles...........Hill

Murray......Doherty......Wellens......Brown

.......................Wilkshire

...............Heffernan......Miller

This means signing up Carey, Hill and Brown again. But also this team is very attacking but not Gung Ho.

If were playing 3 at the back its more important than ever for our midfield to cover the defence and Doc and Wellens can do this but also have oodles of class on the ball to pass it to Murray and Brown to bomb forward with Wilkshire the playmaker (like he is for Australia U23).

All this nonsense of playing Roberts in midfield is a joke, we tried that last year and it did'nt work, he's a striker.

If Miller is not scoring then we still have Robert, Lita and Gillespie who can all turn a game.

Right now my ideal team would be

........................Phillips

.........Carey.......Coles...........Hill

Murray......Doherty......Wellens......Brown

.......................Wilkshire

...............Heffernan......Miller

Yep that is the exact team I would have, but we are never going to sign Wellens so Brian Tinnion will play there unless we sign somebody else. :whistle:

Guest Redarmy Ant

Wellens? From what ive heard, um, well, i havent heard anything in fact! Have we signed him, in the process of, or are people just wanting to believe?!!

I have heard NOTHING about this, not on here, BBC, Sky Sports, Teletext, so wheres it coming from?

Archived