IGNORED

The league table since Lee took over

TheCulturalBomb

Once we finally have security in the league, have had a good summer transfer window and my season ticket arrives....I'm truly looking forward to next season. May even put some money on the (bound to be) outside odds at the start of the season! Let's hope LJ can awake the sleeping giant that is BC......COYR!!!

As many know I love the man. In every sense. I'd have loved Warnock too, but LJ was a fantastic choice.

I'm delighted that Cotterill got the boot - under him there was only one outcome. Under The Yes Man we have options, and are playing football that's as productive as any I saw in recent years - hang on - that would have been under Cotterill ;).

I'm having a flutter for next season - but genuinely hope he's not successful. I'd fear for us if we went up :yes:

25 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

As many know I love the man. In every sense. I'd have loved Warnock too, but LJ was a fantastic choice.

I'm delighted that Cotterill got the boot - under him there was only one outcome. Under The Yes Man we have options, and are playing football that's as productive as any I saw in recent years - hang on - that would have been under Cotterill ;).

I'm having a flutter for next season - but genuinely hope he's not successful. I'd fear for us if we went up :yes:

. :dunno:

Archived