IGNORED

Those who are too good to go down

Shtanley

I recall when we were relegated under SOD that Ipswich swooped in and took Skuse, Anderson and Pitman(I think). Heaton went to Burnley and Adomah off to Boro(again I think). I seriously feel that we should be looking at those who get relegated but can still do a job in this division. Someone who plays regularly for Charlton who I rate quite highly is Jordan Cousins. He wouldn't cost too much and would be great in our midfield. Any other players that are going down you think we should be looking at? Ones who will think about our offers for longer than 10 seconds though

Jordan Cousins please. Fits every one of our criteria on top of being a very good player for a 21 year old. So yea great shout there. I don't think I'd touch anyone on Bolton. Have to question anyone associated with that mess. Don't think there is anyone on MK Dons not on loan that I'd have either. 

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Jordan Cousins please. Fits every one of our criteria on top of being a very good player for a 21 year old. So yea great shout there. I don't think I'd touch anyone on Bolton. Have to question anyone associated with that mess. Don't think there is anyone on MK Dons not on loan that I'd have either. 

I'm pretty sure we were after Cousins in January, before Cotts left. Heard his name mentioned. Maybe one of the ITK club could confirm / deny

Archived