IGNORED

Todays Evening Post

Dynamite Red

Not sure if this has already been posted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CITY HEFFERNAN DEAL 'READY'

11:00 - 28 June 2004

Bristol City are hoping to tie up the deal with Notts County striker Paul Heffernan, who is due at Ashton Gate to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical today.

The two clubs have agreed a compensation fee rising to £150,000 for the 22-year-old forward and boss Brian Tinnion is confident he has his man. "The deal is almost done and I'm delighted," he said. "It's no secret that we need to deliver more goals if we want to get out of this division and there's little doubting Paul's abilities on that score. "Once we tie up this one it would be nice to think we can move on and get another forward in but I really need to speak to our out-of-contract players this week and see where the land lies as far as they are concerned before we can go spending more money."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure Heff will sign by the end of the day and were still after another forward.

MS or TM

Thank you , some concrete at last:

How about a chorus of.......

WE'VE GOT PAUL HEFFERNAN

WE'VE GOT PAUL HEFFERNAN

WE'VE GOT PAUL HEFFERNAN

WE'VE GOT PAUL HEFFERNAN!!!

(to the tune that southampton sing to we've got bret almerod) I reckon we should make that his song.

We all knew that paul heffernan was likely to sign today and that article he posted wasnt anything new!
For gods sake I was only putting out what the local press was saying (don't shoot the messanger). Some people can't get the Evening Post so I just put it in the general domain for those who were interested.

I can't understand your problem :whistle:

For gods sake I was only putting out what the local press was saying (don't shoot the messanger). Some people can't get the Evening Post so I just put it in the general domain for those who were interested.

I can't understand your problem :whistle:

I dont think it was aimed at you dynamite red , its aimed at me because i wound him up , well i was just kidding i didnt know he'd take it seriously. Looks like i've started an argument. hehe :dunno::P

Archived