IGNORED

Kodjia

downendcity

According to the Post

Bristol City have issued French striker Jonathan Kodjia, 26, with a sleep monitor as the Championship club is concerned at his sleeping patterns. 

In other news, Bristol City have issued Lee Tomlin with a dinner monitor!

Could be affecting him massively, there's also the recent interview Anthony Joshua gave that fifa nearly ruined his boxing career as he would always be up late playing it and unable to train properly in the morning, same applies here, Kodjia's could suffer massively.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That's interesting. Rarely, for a footballer, he has a public Facebook account which I follow and I have noticed he's always posting things at erratic times, often in the early hours of the morning.

Is it a genuine account?

Just wondered if an agent in France was posting - with time differences ?

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

Hope we can get another Frenchman or two in the summer, it must help to have a group as long as they don't become cliquey. I guess a high profile example would be Mata, Herrera and De Gea at Moan U 

Yep or Viera, Henry, Wiltord and a fair few others at Arsenal. As long as it doesn't change their interaction with the rest of the squad it'll be beneficial. Shame we couldn't get Kermorgant who's bilingual.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep or Viera, Henry, Wiltord and a fair few others at Arsenal. As long as it doesn't change their interaction with the rest of the squad it'll be beneficial. Shame we couldn't get Kermorgant who's bilingual.

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Were Henry, Viera and Wiltord clique? Pretty sure I read that Wenger made sure all the players would speak in English and interact to try and avoid that type of thing happening

57 minutes ago, City169 said:

Were Henry, Viera and Wiltord clique? Pretty sure I read that Wenger made sure all the players would speak in English and interact to try and avoid that type of thing happening

Not sure, just using them as an example of a nationality bought in as a group to a club. Good idea from Wenger though, hopefully LJ would attempt to do the same.

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not sure, just using them as an example of a nationality bought in as a group to a club. Good idea from Wenger though, hopefully LJ would attempt to do the same.

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Fair enough. Quite staggering when you think of the number of French players at arsenal in the early 2000s. Henry, viera, wiltord, petit, cygan, Clichy and probably one or 2 that I've missed out. 

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

... Shame we couldn't get Kermorgant who's bilingual.

I'm guessing Peter Odemwingie is already a help to JK language wise given his early career was at Lille ... and a better player than Kermit 

Archived