IGNORED

#Hashtags #On or #Off?

Unan

#Hashtags #On or #Off?  

289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a complete over reaction. 

The kit looks shit itself and the red badge is ridiculous, but the minor denotations are tiny. People moaning about have brought disproportionate attention to the matter.

It's a crap kit ALL clubs usually have one every 5 years or so. It's part and parcel of football. Move on.

OK. Had a good look at the kit now

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/new-201617-home-kit-on-sale-friday-3078915.aspx 

I can't see what all the fuss is about, looks nice to me, nice little touches of white, I like the socks and the hashtags look neatly placed and unobtrusive and give it a unique look and feel. Lancer Scotts logo fits in nicely too. 

No doubt I will get a whole bunch of people telling me I should be irate and campaigning for change, but it's not the sort of thing that changes my life to be honest.

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with having the hashtags on.

I am an ordinary 60 something with a fairly classic style and wouldn't buy a shirt other than for the grandchildren, so my knowledge of modern youth style is sketchy, but the anti-hashtag thing is so strong from some quarters I would dearly love to understand why.

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 15:18, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I don't get your point showing those screenshots from Twitter. It's Twitter, that's where hashtags are used. Do England have #TogetherForEngland or do Wales have #TogetherStronger on their kits? No.

Crikey. Is this #MarkHashtagonGate?

#AllTogetherNow?

Archived