IGNORED

Dance Bear Dance

Craven arms

Ok so we can kick back and relax and watch others sweat now, my preferred pick of ups and downs

Premier league Leicester to win Tottenham in champions league relegation Newcastle because had such a good day up there last time and probably Norwich because a mate of mine is a Ipswich fan and hates them with a passion, Pleased with Aston Villa dropping never been there.

Championship Burley and Middlesbrough to go, I suppose because of Sean Dyche and Albert respectively, Wednesday to win play offs beating Hull (pay back) don't want Brighton to go up purely for selfish reasons, hopefully we'll play them away on a Saturday this time weekend piss up.

League 1 Happy with the top 2 as they are Walsall to win play offs I did feel sorry for them last season when we whacked them 8-2, for the drop as long as Blackpool go down don't care about the rest (premier league club yeah right)

League 2 Rovers to lose in play offs against Plymouth, be a bit disappointed if Oxford went up always remember when they moved to there new stadium years ago and were charging something like 25 pounds for away fans disgusting.

Premier - not really bothered which of Spurs or Leicester wins it really

Relegation - Newcastle & Norwich

Championship - Boro & Burnley for the autos, Wednesday or Brighton in the playoffs

League 1 - Burton & Wigan autos, Millwall in the playoffs (three teams I think we can finish above next season). Not Barnsley so we can raid them for Mawson, Winnall & Hourihane.

League 1 relegation - Doncaster & Blackpool. Blackpool deserve it but am only saying Donny as if they go down it means Wes`s lot haven`t.

League 2 - Oxford & Accrington autos (for obvious reasons), Gas to play Plymouth and if they scrape past them, they can then get mullered at Wembley by Pompey in front of 70,000 (20,000 Gas, 50,000 Pompey)

And Grimsby to win the conference playoffs after being cheated out of it last year.

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Top three in this league deserve to go up. However, would be quite happy if it included Burnley and Hull. Would mean fewer teams on parachute payments, and I think we even get a few quid, as their unused payments get shared out.

Anyone know the prize money for the various finishing positions?  Tried Googling but couldn't find anything 

8 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Oh and no Millwall promotion either please.  

Too right.

The "gate" at Mllwall's last home game was 7,800, they are no more a Championship sized club than Burton are.

Archived