IGNORED

FA CUP

joe jordans teeth

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are stones and Barkley good enough to play in the euros,in my eyes they are not.Great talents no doubt tho

Without a doubt. Don't confuse their natural ability for the mismanagement currently happening at Everton. Stones is an excellent ball playing centre half on his day and Ross is an excellent fit to England's setup if we play Alli and Dier behind him

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are stones and Barkley good enough to play in the euros,in my eyes they are not.Great talents no doubt tho

Everytime I have seen Stones play this season, he has had glimpses of class. Nothing more.

A lot of silly errors, sometimes caused by him trying to do too much, or bringing the ball too far forward. You would presume that the coaches have also noticed this and would be coaching it out of him - if not why not!? Or is it a case of him coming into the team and playing well, being at the centre of big money transfer speculation, and getting too carried away?

Still very young, so very much not the finished product. Should not be in the England team first eleven.

As for Lukaku, how he didn't get at least 1 goal is unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Without a doubt. Don't confuse their natural ability for the mismanagement currently happening at Everton. Stones is an excellent ball playing centre half on his day and Ross is an excellent fit to England's setup if we play Alli and Dier behind him

Yep. Stones is being done no favours being coached by Martinez, a man who couldn't organise a defence if his life depended on it.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Yep. Stones is being done no favours being coached by Martinez, a man who couldn't organise a defence if his life depended on it.

There comes a point as a defender you have to hit row z,stones seems incapable of it,Barkleys decision making at times is baffling,but they are young lads and will learn under a good manager as said above 

11 minutes ago, Taz said:

Everytime I have seen Stones play this season, he has had glimpses of class. Nothing more.

A lot of silly errors, sometimes caused by him trying to do too much, or bringing the ball too far forward. You would presume that the coaches have also noticed this and would be coaching it out of him - if not why not!? Or is it a case of him coming into the team and playing well, being at the centre of big money transfer speculation, and getting too carried away?

Still very young, so very much not the finished product. Should not be in the England team first eleven.

As for Lukaku, how he didn't get at least 1 goal is unbelievable.

You have to question RL ability to cut it at the very highest level. Amazing in the 1/4 final, lacking finesse in this game, 50million??? 

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

22 years old and in a top team will score for fun.50 million will be cheap with his best days ahead of him

Maybe, but JM got rid because he was not convinced, I am probably with him. I hope he is successful because I genuinely admire his work rate and tenacity, but I would not part with 50M. Perhsps half that. 

5 minutes ago, shepton red said:

Maybe, but JM got rid because he was not convinced, I am probably with him. I hope he is successful because I genuinely admire his work rate and tenacity, but I would not part with 50M. Perhsps half that. 

JM wasn't convinced with any young players,he was never into the youth,just look at de bruyne

Archived