IGNORED

I Want My Money Back

Miah Dennehy

I stuck with OTIB this season as I read many, many posts stating that you were being relegated this season, some of these posts were October time (yes really) and some probably 5/6 weeks ago. I was looking forward to your demise , and now I feel myself short changed.

Could it be that fans of football forums-blue and red- have a tendency to talk absolute shite ?

58 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

But how can we realistically ban every gashead from logging on here? :P

By asking a simple question like, if your mother, your sister and your girlfriend are in the same room, how many people are in that room? If the answer is anything less than 3 then you've got a gashead.

:shifty:

2 hours ago, Miahdennehy said:

I stuck with OTIB this season as I read many, many posts stating that you were being relegated this season, some of these posts were October time (yes really) and some probably 5/6 weeks ago. I was looking forward to your demise , and now I feel myself short changed.

Could it be that fans of football forums-blue and red- have a tendency to talk absolute shite ?

Having the wealthiest owner on the planet, I'm surprised that money is an issue for you.

4 hours ago, Miahdennehy said:

I met one of your lot on Friday morning and politely asked if Rovers would get over the line and his response was 'no ******* chance after that draw at Stevenage'. 

Even I was shocked and strangely I found myself convincing him that you'd get promoted. But it was a great example of the short-term pessimism of football fans, red or blue.

4 hours ago, Miahdennehy said:

If I had to watch Rovers, season after horrific season I'd want my money back too! :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Red Rag said:

I think the duck is quacking just a tad too early. City have secured their goal this season. Just hope for your sake the gas don't cock it up.

As much as I like Miahdenney, I am really hoping the Sags do cock it up in the worst/best possible fashion!

Nothing personal to any one over their but I ******* hate you all! (almost)

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

As much as I like Miahdenney, I am really hoping the Sags do cock it up in the worst/best possible fashion!

Nothing personal to any one over their but I ******* hate you all! (almost)

This is the typical immature and tribal response from a shallow fickle football supporter which I have come to expect on here.

Well said and I couldn't agree with you more.

#gas fail

8 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

By asking a simple question like, if your mother, your sister and your girlfriend are in the same room, how many people are in that room? If the answer is anything less than 3 then you've got a gashead.

I'd answer one, but as a single guy with only a kid brother I feel I'm excused.

10 hours ago, Miahdennehy said:

There's plenty of time to gripe about being short changed, when your shower of shite are taken up the wrong 'un by Accrington (who are they?)

7 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Finishing fourth, losing the pray off final  will be one hell of an achievement for a small club like yours.

Enjoy the summer!

To be completely fair, that would be a great achievement for a team that has only just entered the football league.

23 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Or " would you shag your girlfriend first or leave her until you have finished with the family? "

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 15:53, Miahdennehy said:

FWIW I don't think we are going up, but then again an awful lot of you didn't think you were staying up!

Obviously I would love Rovers to get promoted, but not half as much as I wanted it last season, however this season ends for us, I will view it as a good one.

Isn't that the football fan in all of us though, you don't think you'll go up, I just know that you will!

It's like being in a room with 10,000 people. One person in the room will win £10m on the lottery tomorrow night (that won't happen to me), one person in the room will die tomorrow night (bloody hell, bound to be me)

And whilst we're on the subject of Div 4, can I personally thank Dagenham and ******* Redbridge for knackering my acca at the weekend. How the **** were they 3 up in 30 mins at Plymouth? The bastards, I'm so glad I tipped them for relegation and got it right

Archived