IGNORED

Ticket requests for Huddersfield match (MERGED)

steviestevieneville

1 hour ago, Calculus said:

Am looking to buy one ticket for the Huddersfield game from some kind soul. (City mad son suddenly paying a state visit). Any area would be great. Happy to travel to pick up and drop back. Please PM if interested.

Thanks.....

My friend is a ST holder in Dolman, he can't make it Saturday, his ticket would be available, pm me for details.

Afternoon,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to make our final home of game of the season. My seat is based in the Atyeo (unreserved) and willing let it go for twenty quid, rather someone cheering on the boys in my absence.

I imagine there will be plenty of interest so its first come first serve with this. I work in Bradley Stoke Mon-Fri if someone wishes to collect it but live in Shire, so an alternative option if needed.

Cheers

Russ

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Hi mate.   I'd be interested.    Just phoned the club up and told me it's sold out , didn't know that !!  I'm just over the bridge in Portishead.  

Ok mate, its yours if you want it! I recognise the user name, got a feeling I may sold you my ticket before. Il message you my mobile number now.

Archived