IGNORED

Karl Robinson, Karma

Swede

Very good young manager who has been let down by the owner re funds for players.

They had alli and Afobe last season and replaced them with Forster-caskey and Maynard. Arguably the weakest squad in the league.

He won't be managing league 1 for long whether with MK but more likely with another championship club.

But he does come across like a pillock

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Very good young manager who has been let down by the owner re funds for players.

They had alli and Afobe last season and replaced them with Forster-caskey and Maynard. Arguably the weakest squad in the league.

He won't be managing league 1 for long whether with MK but more likely with another championship club.

Really think there will be championship clubs in for him? He's has one season above League One and won 9/44 games. 

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes

So you know the views of everyone on here?!

To the OP - what particular 'smug' remarks are you talking about? Or are people on here just fretting about another manager's media sound bites without realising the clever ones do it for a reason?

KR could be the new Neil Warnock at this rate of paranoia....

7 minutes ago, harrys said:

Not sure why he's so rated, got unbelievably lucky with loan strikers over the years (Bamford, Afobe, Grigg) and the youth set-up unearthed an absolute star in Dele Ali, his actual signings have been woeful.

I thought Carl/Karl Baker has been a good signing for them. Scored a lot of goals last season.

35 minutes ago, Swede said:

Now that they are officially relegated, I for one am glad to see the back of him with his smug remarks.

Never liked the bloke.

I remember his comments when we beat them at AG last season calling us L1 Real Madrid. Bitter **** disliked him from then on

7 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

I remember his comments when we beat them at AG last season calling us L1 Real Madrid. Bitter **** disliked him from then on

Indeed, seems happy to lap up the praise and take the credit when things go his way, and when they don't it's always external factors at play. 

Didnt we earn more from the sale of Baldock than we spent on transfers last season? 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Indeed, seems happy to lap up the praise and take the credit when things go his way, and when they don't it's always external factors at play. 

Didnt we earn more from the sale of Baldock than we spent on transfers last season? 

We did indeed yet most bitter League 1 fans claimed it was all down to SL that we were top. God I'm glad we are out of that pathetic division.

18 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So you know the views of everyone on here?!

To the OP - what particular 'smug' remarks are you talking about? Or are people on here just fretting about another manager's media sound bites without realising the clever ones do it for a reason?

KR could be the new Neil Warnock at this rate of paranoia....

See BS14's comments.

3 hours ago, harrys said:

Not sure why he's so rated, got unbelievably lucky with loan strikers over the years (Bamford, Afobe, Grigg) and the youth set-up unearthed an absolute star in Dele Ali, his actual signings have been lwoeful.

Lucky with loan signings?  You have have to seek out the right players and convince their their clubs that you are right manager to help them progress.  The players you mention suggest to me he is a good manager and I don't understand why people have in for him on here.  

1 hour ago, Red Army Faction said:

Lucky with loan signings?  You have have to seek out the right players and convince their their clubs that you are right manager to help them progress.  The players you mention suggest to me he is a good manager and I don't understand why people have in for him on here.  

His various digs at City last City really, generally making out we'd bought the league when we were spending what we made off selling Baldock.

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

His various digs at City last City really, generally making out we'd bought the league when we were spending what we made off selling Baldock.

We did buy the best players though didn't we?  Still had to mould a team and win it, but not an outrageous assertion.  Bit fed up with the persecution complex some have on it.  Laughable.

11 hours ago, Londoner said:

Let's just hope we're not making this comment come next season!:(

7 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

We did buy the best players though didn't we?  Still had to mould a team and win it, but not an outrageous assertion.  Bit fed up with the persecution complex some have on it.  Laughable.

When you supposedly have a negative net spend I don't think you can be accused of buying the league. 

They received a lot for Alli in January which could have been reinvested in the squad but the club decided to invest it elsewhere so strikes me as bitter of other clubs.

13 hours ago, Swede said:

Now that they are officially relegated, I for one am glad to see the back of him with his smug remarks.

Never liked the bloke.

To be fair he did say that they would struggle this year and were favourites for relegation .

The first thing they learn at manager school is

' It's NEVER your fault if you lose and completely your credit if you win ' 

Archived