IGNORED

How Many Youth Players Do You Get Involved?

TBW

Two games to go, a manager who appreciates the youth system we have, Championship status confirmed. Would you throw a few new kids into the side?

Smith, Flint and Matthews look set to miss the remaining two games so we have a few spots open. Throw Vyner back in at right back with Morrell taking a space on the bench? Will we get to see Garita or a few others we haven't heard of?

Would you go for it? Personally I wouldn't go too crazy on it as to let the kids get torn apart by a couple of decent sides but would start Vyner for sure and having three more on the bench wouldn't hurt too much at this point.

I'm torn on this. Great time for the youth to get a run out, but I can't help but feel we should be going all out in our final games with our strongest possible side to get as many points as we can. 

One goal conceded v Derby took us from 16th to 21st. Its so tight at the bottom.

Id be looking for as much momentum as possible to go into the summer break to aid our recruitment. I know I'd be much happier advertising a side that finished 16th, above the likes of Fulham and Forest than 21st. 

I would be doing all I can to make our club as positive and attractive as possible in the coming weeks, regardless of how trivial the final league position may be

Put a few on the bench and give them a shot if we can later in the game. 

As said before, the higher we finish the more attractive we become to potential signings. The league is so tight I'd hate to put money on where anyone would finish. One win (added with goal difference) could move you up/down 4 or 5 places depending on other results.

Some sections of the supporters also aren't very forgiving - debut or not.

Archived