IGNORED

Matched Betting, turning free bets into money

martin25

3 minutes ago, M_Porter said:

Here we go I have created an article to help you get £80 in free bets, hope its of some help to some of you.

http://www.bookmakerschool.com/sports/man-city-v-arsenal-8th-may-new-user-offer-free-money/

That's a pretty good way of doing things to avoid heavy deposits and if you're starting with a small bank, but the back and lay method has greater profit margins, would only lose around £1.20 across those three bets instead of the possible £7.

6 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

That's a pretty good way of doing things to avoid heavy deposits and if you're starting with a small bank, but the back and lay method has greater profit margins, would only lose around £1.20 across those three bets instead of the possible £7.

Yeah I shall be writing an article about that next, I was just aiming this one at the compete novice and without scaring them, both you and I will happily stake a £100 liability on betfair etc because we know what we are doing, but I suspect the sceptic or first time gambler would not so I just asked them to spend £30 :) 

Just think what we could do with the £80 FREE bets though huh :laugh: shame I cant sign up to any more bookies 

6 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

What details do bookies use to determine if you're a new customer?

Ip name and address, and of coarse card numbers

For example I have two accounts at most bookies ( Some only allow one per house hold or IP) one in my name and with my card details the other in my wife's with her card details.

Oh and my daughter has not long turned 18 so I may have to make a few others ;)

Basically if you are accepted when you click sign up after entering your details your good to go.

I had an idle 20 minutes on Saturday so I signed up. Bank accounts £40 down and have about £23 in one of my online betting accounts.

What I don't now get is what I do with my free bets. The way I read the info is that I can't just use them - I need to match them with my own cash to actually use them.

Might be me and I might have won £££££ but I think in future I'll stick to the allotment if I'm not watching the City :fingerscrossed:

3 hours ago, Snufflelufagus said:

What happens when you have used up all the free bets?

You go and get more from various other bookies, or you can do as I do on betfair and practically become your own bookmaker making your own odds.

Then on top of that you can make use of the in play or other offers they send you. most if not all of the offers can be spun to a 0% chance of a loss.

For other bookies you may not have signed up to look here:

http://www.bookmakerschool.com/football/

10Bet ( the last one ) has a £200 matched bet offer on, and if you have done what has been written about in this thread you will know what is possible with a £200 free bet ;)

bms-banner-486.png

On 12/05/2016 at 09:31, martin25 said:

How are you getting on with working through the sign up offers mate?

Getting there cheers! About 2 or 3 weeks in now and done around 8 of the sign up offers. Been taking my time a bit to learn it properly but I'm definitely gaining some confidence now. Still kicking myself that I didn't start ages ago... But better late than never ay?!

I did this off my own back in Euro 2012.  Made it very complicated for myself but managed to clear £1k over the tournament.  

With regard to the £50 Bet 365 in play offer, I prefer a bit of sport. Rather than sticking with a profit of £30 each time by offsetting ,I always accept a small loss (£2 / £3) and have a first goalscorer bet.  Struck lucky once - 2014 Champions League Final - Diego Godin first goalscorer £50 @ 33/1 = £1650 profit.  He'd scored 8 goals for them that season - I couldn't believe the price.  Sometimes they get it wrong.  Flint was regularly 33/1 for us at the beginning of 2014/15 - that soon changed.

Been doing the in-play bets for a couple of months, money for nothing. However I did come unstuck on the city madrid game as I couldnt get on in time to bet on 0-0 which is what myself and a mate had agreed. £750 would have been the amount won for £50 although I know I would have cashed out at around 250 being a natural coward.

The only caveat is you will want to do the odd bet apart from from the in-game as I know people who have had their accounts closed as they just did the in-game bets. I'm only talking a quid here and there. Use it from your winnings

Bet365 doing this offer again for the Champions league final.

what do we all fancy to make some cash?

Real Madrid take on Atletico Madrid in the Champions League final on Saturday 28th May – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake (up to £50) on the big match.
T&Cs apply

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund £50). Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip.

All bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. Any bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out are excluded from this offer. You can see full Terms and Conditions for the offer
here

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at
bet365

Bet 365 have their £50 inplay offer for the England vs Wales game today if anyone has time to get on it. It's worth about £30 profit.

Bwin have pretty much the same £50 inplay offer for the same match. Worth about £20 profit or so. 

They may be more, I haven't had time to look yet.

Archived