IGNORED

Korey's had an ankle op

Jack Dawe

LJ likens him to being a "trojan" recently. Obviously been playing through the pain barrier. Might explain the slightly underpar performances since returning. Top man.

That red card might prove to be a small blessing. Looking forward to seeing a fully fit KS playing next August

Korey has had this problem for months and months. He has played every game with it strapped it to near numbness and has soldiered on all season. Hats of to him, many a player would have happily spent months on the sideline! Without his performances this year, we could be staring at relegation

3 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Korey has had this problem for months and months. He has played every game with it strapped it to near numbness and has soldiered on all season. Hats of to him, many a player would have happily spent months on the sideline! Without his performances this year, we could be staring at relegation

Next seasons Captain, surely?

5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Next seasons Captain, surely?

To be honest I'm disappointed he wasn't this year and is be surprised if he wasn't. With Wilbs hopefully featuring as little as possible if at all, he is the natural replacement with LJ having made him captain at Oldham too.

48 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Wilbs will still be captain next season and Smith will be vice captain, no need to change it really

Other than the fact Wilbs isn't effective, shouldn't be anywhere near the first team next season and Smith is arguably our best most influential player? 

Based on the fact he's useless? Based on the fact we constantly go long to him when's he's in the team. Based on the fact he barley holds the ball up or flicks in the general direction of a team member.

Can't help but be disappointed he signed an extension.

Disclaimer: when I say fact I mean in my opinion offcouse.

7 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Based on the fact he's useless? Based on the fact we constantly go long to him when's he's in the team. Based on the fact he barley holds the ball up or flicks in the general direction of a team member.

Can't help but be disappointed he signed an extension.

Disclaimer: when I say fact I mean in my opinion offcouse.

You clearly don't go to any games then

18 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Other than the fact Wilbs isn't effective, shouldn't be anywhere near the first team next season and Smith is arguably our best most influential player? 

guess you haven't seen city much or you wouldn't be saying that about our second top goal scorer or a player who hasn't been as influential as Flint, Pack, Baker, O'Donnell, Bryan, Tomlin, Kodja

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

guess you haven't seen city much or you wouldn't be saying that about our second top goal scorer or a player who hasn't been as influential as Flint, Pack, Baker, O'Donnell, Bryan, Tomlin, Kodja

Hang on, have I misunderstood this or are you really saying Korey Smith hasn't been as influential as Joe Bryan this season? 

11 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Hang on, have I misunderstood this or are you really saying Korey Smith hasn't been as influential as Joe Bryan this season? 

yep Joe has contributed far more to the team this season the Korey, this season, I'm not slating korey he is one of my fav players at the moment but to say he has been our most influential player this season is just wrong

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

yep Joe has contributed far more to the team this season the Korey, this season, I'm not slating korey he is one of my fav players at the moment but to say he has been our most influential player this season is just wrong

I can't agree with you on that one. Korey's been immense this season, playing through injury for a large chunk of it. Been far more consistent than Joe imo.

Archived