IGNORED

Help - any geeks?

ollywhyte

I have a cup final coming up for my local football team, our kit colours are red, black and blue. Is anyone able to create a badge based on the below, it's the best anyone in the team could come up with and it is currently the one that's going to be used on our new kit!! Is anyone able to make a professional design based on the below, it really would be appreciated if anyone had the time/capability!

image.png

Yeah we don't want to use that part! Looking for someone to re design it, I'm anyway possible really. Seen this AC Milan badge online and think something like this would be good. Would anyone be able to put "Marching on Together" on the top of the badge. Keep the England badge, changed the red and black stripes to blue and black. And then obviously put BULL POINT ATHLETIC where AC Milan is. 

image.png

Anyone got the ability to take the badge here and add BULL POINT ATHLETIC above in black and then MARCHING ON TOGETHER below? Then perhaps a small 2015 above the bull in the blue area? Literally cannot do it on my iPad! We want to get something printed today so any help with designing would be amazing! If anyone has the time!!

image.png

1 hour ago, Hartcliffe red said:

sketch-1462012507958.jpg

IMG_20160430_111620.JPG

I really like this design it really stands out. I did put the date at the top above the clubs name in white which looked good. I also added an eye for the bull and I'm also thinking about putting a football close to the bulls leg. I'm not at home until late tonight so I won't be able to do it and upload it just yet so if someone else feels like doing it go ahead..

Archived