IGNORED

Mooney Will Not Sign

Dynamite Red

But who is this big lad he is on about though , a fee would be involved?? Marcus stewart? I bloody hope so , feel sorry for miller and gillespie though. Or could it be howard from luton , i dont really want him to be honest , plus it would have to be in excess of 500,000 so i doubt we could afford it.

Guest Champagne Football
feel sorry for miller and gillespie though.
That is what a poor manager would say.

We need strikers to get ourselves out of this division and the two you have mentioned might not be quite ready to have a full season up front. Tins knows what is needed to get out of here and if that means brining in another striker then the board must try its hardest to accomadate him.

As for the target Tins is after... possibly Stewart, Howard or maybe Beadle :whistle: we shall see what unfolds over the next few weeks.

Great news in the Heffernan signing and also happy we didn't sign Mooney!! Don't like the guy and can't see him carrying on last year's form for much longer-overrated journeyman!!

Let's hope it's Marcus Stewart(also Howard would be good-at least we wouldn't have to mark him then)..I feel sorry for the other strikers at the club though!! Really would like Lita/Gillespie and Christian Roberts to be given a good chance!! Need to keep Aaron Brown though as well to keep the service good from both wings and then we'll be flying!! Can't wait till next season..bring on Torquay!!

Archived