IGNORED

Well done, Lee

The Journalist

6 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Depends on the summer...will be plenty of booooos when LJ fails to attract anyone with championship experience. The class of league 1/2 failed to live up to last season's 'walking of the league'.

Sorry, I thought you said MA did all the recruitment and it had nothing to do with LJ?

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

I don't..always stated it, also to say again I never thought city would go down under him. My opinion...he isn't the man to take city to the next level, top 10. Simple as that. You may not agree, fair enough that's your opinion.

Indeed..which players did LJ bring in?

Thatch, by my calculation, City now have the 6th best record of all Championship teams in the 15 games Lee has been in charge of. This record has been achieved with a fairly evenly split of games with 8 against bottom half teams and 7 against top half teams.

What makes you believe he can't take us to the next level, which by your own definition is top 10 when he is already doing so in the games he has been here for?

2 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

My opinion...he isn't the man to take city to the next level, top 10. Simple as that. You may not agree, fair enough that's your opinion.

No, you're right, I don't agree. 

Do you not feel that giving him absolutely zero credit for anything, kind of undermines your point somewhat?

5 hours ago, The Journalist said:

One of the most satisfying afternoons of the season for so many reasons.

But, more than anything, for our head coach to have revived the feel-good factor that had been all-but decimated by a dodgy summer and a nightmare six months' worth of results deserves just so much credit.

Superb, well done. Let's actually build on it this time.

Agree with that and now the real hard work starts, all of the right people appear to be in post and we should now see what sort of ambition the owner actually has and what sort manager we really have in charge.

5 hours ago, The Journalist said:

One of the most satisfying afternoons of the season for so many reasons.

But, more than anything, for our head coach to have revived the feel-good factor that had been all-but decimated by a dodgy summer and a nightmare six months' worth of results deserves just so much credit.

Superb, well done. Let's actually build on it this time.

The build bit is the important. Make no mistake unless we improve this squad it will be another season amongst the bottom 7 or 8 clubs. We may not be favourites to go down but it will be a struggle.

Archived