IGNORED

BRING BACK COTTERILL !

cityred exile

No  not Steve   but  DAVE  !!      In line with all the Acadamy  and the Bristol born players  into the starting line ups   do you reckon he would be welcomed back ,  I remember him making his debut as a 16year old  who impressed and went on to better things  in the premier , since now gone on to various clubs to be there star man   he plays with Matthews in the wales squad   ,now around 28   with lots of games under his belt ,   I partculary reckon if we cant get LeeTomlin  he would slot in his mantle  transfer fee and wages   should not be a big concern here me thinks  

17 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

No  not Steve   but  DAVE  !!      In line with all the Acadamy  and the Bristol born players  into the starting line ups   do you reckon he would be welcomed back ,  I remember him making his debut as a 16year old  who impressed and went on to better things  in the premier , since now gone on to various clubs to be there star man   he plays with Matthews in the wales squad   ,now around 28   with lots of games under his belt ,   I partculary reckon if we cant get LeeTomlin  he would slot in his mantle  transfer fee and wages   should not be a big concern here me thinks  

I was thinking something similar when watching the brum v boro match on Friday. Think he's a quality player at this level. I'd welcome him back anyway. Remember him having a stormer against.. was it Northampton? on the TV when playing for us. 

We need proper wingers in my opinion. We have none at the moment with Joe probably being the closest. DC would be a good signing but doesn't sound like someone we would be in for. No need to leave Birmingham, he's in his late 20s and probably on a decent wage already. Maybe better off going lower leagues for a winger. Look at Jamie Murphy to Brighton. Business like that would be more ideal I think. Easier transition on the wings I think anyway. 

20 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Why when we have a younger, faster and potentially better player in burns who is dying to get in the squad/team

Potential counts for nothing, we have seen so many in the past with plenty of that. He is a class above Wes. Could be a replacement for the useless freeman.

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I was thinking something similar when watching the brum v boro match on Friday. Think he's a quality player at this level. I'd welcome him back anyway. Remember him having a stormer against.. was it Northampton? on the TV when playing for us. 

I think most people would have a stormer against Northampton

23 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Talking of Wes, Ive noticed he's not on the Fleetwood squad today, is he injured or has his loan expired?

Don't know, but I turned on the to to watch him too. 

2 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Dave Cotterill ....promptly flogged to Wigan who cane in with a £2M bid within a day or two of that televised Northampton game... a performance that was worth his weight in gold to us (& him) at the time, maybe it is time for him to come home sometime soon? 

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

Steve Cotterill and Hollowhead are the pundits on sky for today's 2 Championship games!

Fight, fight (I wish) closest thing is that Dunk has just been sent off

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep - looks like Brighton are bottling it, can`t see them winning at Boro or in the playoffs.

Hopefully they lose in the final to a 96th minute winner via the penalty spot from the opponents Goalkeeper

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep - looks like Brighton are bottling it, can`t see them winning at Boro or in the playoffs.

It's looks very much like it's Burnley's to lose now. 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

1-1 Brighton equalised 4 and a half mins into injury time.

so glad we aren't involved in anything like this, oh the nerves. 

Not enough though I think. The goal changes nothing, especially for Burnley - I bet they`re glad how the fixtures have turned out.

Archived