IGNORED

"Hair pulling is only allowed with sex masochism"

Jack Dawe

Louis Van Gaal, Saturday.

Now that is one of the better responses to a reporter's post-match question from a manager that didn't want to really answer the question that I can recall. I for one thoroughly enjoy LVG's big fat head arrogantly dismissing the questions after another dismal draw at The Theatre of Sex Masochism. Great stuff, I hope there is more next year.

I don't know why but I reckon old SO'D might know his way around the "dark arts" of the bedroom and I would have liked to see him bring some of that into his post-match interviews. He could've wrong-footed that "are you up for the fight?" question so easily by being a little kinky but I suppose this sort of thing always sounds a lot better with a Dutch accent than a Wolverhampton one.

I don't believe for a minute that LJ has this interview strategy in his locker though. Well, not while he's here and doing a good job

34 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Louis Van Gaal, Saturday.

Now that is one of the better responses to a reporter's post-match question from a manager that didn't want to really answer the question that I can recall. I for one thoroughly enjoy LVG's big fat head arrogantly dismissing the questions after another dismal draw at The Theatre of Sex Masochism. Great stuff, I hope there is more next year.

I don't know why but I reckon old SO'D might know his way around the "dark arts" of the bedroom and I would have liked to see him bring some of that into his post-match interviews. He could've wrong-footed that "are you up for the fight?" question so easily by being a little kinky but I suppose this sort of thing always sounds a lot better with a Dutch accent than a Wolverhampton one.

I don't believe for a minute that LJ has this interview strategy in his locker though. Well, not while he's here and doing a good job

Of corsh it doesh.

Archived