IGNORED

Burnley are.....

Clevedon Red

1 minute ago, Red Army Faction said:

Thought their fans were pretty quiet most of the game.  Nerves I suppose and Burnley hardly bossed the game.

Thought they were very nervous in first half, with Heaton making some very decent saves. Better second half, and just did enough really.

1 minute ago, Red Army Faction said:

Thought their fans were pretty quiet most of the game.  Nerves I suppose and Burnley hardly bossed the game.

They were poor today SD just said that. QPR were terrible all the hype around JFH he hasn't done much there at all.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Thought they were very nervous in first half, with Heaton making some very decent saves. Better second half, and just did enough really.

Yeah just nerves. Every time they cut to the crowd everyone was chewing their knuckles and you could see them thinking `We`re gonna **** this up`. We`d be the same except that we probably would **** it up!

As an aside, as they bounce straight back, think there is a few quid in it as their unused parachute payment gets shared out.

Pleased for them, but always left thinking when teams like Burnley go up, could it just teeny weeny please be once more in my lifetime be us!

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Best team, best manager, best run club.

That's why they've been promoted today.

Do it the right way, go up don't bankrupt yourself, don't pay daft wages keep the majority of your squad, add and then repeat. Eventually you become part of the establishment !

Archived