IGNORED

Top 5 moments this season.

Blazeyrobins

My top 5 moments.

Kodjia goal at home to Brentford, 2 min on the clock welcome to the Gate instant hero!

QPR home as my daughter was mascot, Wilbs asked her did she want him to score that day and he did.

Wes Burns (thanks Flinty) last minute goal v Middlesborough whenever we needed a lift, a big turning point.

Tomlin free kick v Fulham away, atmosphere all day amazing.

Tomlin goal v Huddersfield just sheer class.(Sign him now).

Would not argue with most of those.

At the time, going 2-1 at WBA was up there for me. Feeling did not last long however. Also at the time the second v Leeds for 2-2. Was clearly going to be a turning point...

11 minutes ago, Blazeyrobins said:

My top 5 moments.

Kodjia goal at home to Brentford, 2 min on the clock welcome to the Gate instant hero!

QPR home as my daughter was mascot, Wilbs asked her did she want him to score that day and he did.

Wes Burns (thanks Flinty) last minute goal v Middlesborough whenever we needed a lift, a big turning point.

Tomlin free kick v Fulham away, atmosphere all day amazing.

Tomlin goal v Huddersfield just sheer class.(Sign him now).

Agree with most of those but would add Oskar walking on to the pitch v PNE

Charlton away - felt like the whole club pulling together. 

Forest away - when was the last league win there?

Boro away just for the result and the weekend that followed. 

Tomlin's goal on Saturday. 

Winning 6 - 0 at home v Bolton. 

2 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Charlton away - felt like the whole club pulling together. 

Forest away - when was the last league win there? 

Boro away just for the result and the weekend that followed. 

Tomlin's goal on Saturday. 

Winning 6 - 0 at home v Bolton. 

About 3 or 4 seasons ago. Chris Wood scored a penalty!

Wes's winner against Boro. Watching on SSN and we were on top in the 2nd half. Then with seconds to go, Jeff Stelling said "well we asked if Middlesbrough could hold out at Ashton Gate...and the answer is... NO!!!!"

Not ballooned around the living room like that for a long time. 

I live in Guatemala now so hard to give 5, but I listen to every game on player. So my most memorable moment was jumping up, yelling and celebrating on a chicken bus when Tomlin got the winner at Fulham. The locals got a serious shock and my missus was not best pleased.

The Burns winner was terrific v Boro, so so important in the context of the season. Imagine- manager, hitherto successful with us sacked! Boro League leaders, no League goal conceded since late November- and well deserved it was too.

The turnarounds at Forest and especially Fulham away were great. Win at Valley so important again, so important. 

There were definitely good moments, but for me a lot of them were in terms of the importance rather than pure quality- tho Tomlin and at times Kodjia provided some of the latter.

And yeah Oskar too was a great moment.

1 hour ago, RockleazeRed said:

I live in Guatemala now so hard to give 5, but I listen to every game on player. So my most memorable moment was jumping up, yelling and celebrating on a chicken bus when Tomlin got the winner at Fulham. The locals got a serious shock and my missus was not best pleased.

What do you do in Guatemala if you don't mind? My dads been a few times as he's often travelled to Nicaragua. 

Tomlin signing.                                            Tomlin goal v huddersfield.                       Tomlin free kick v fullham .                                              Tomlin giving the Blackburn fans what for.and tomlin being announced as permanent signing on Saturday after the game.here's hoping eh.......

12 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Wes's winner against Boro. Watching on SSN and we were on top in the 2nd half. Then with seconds to go, Jeff Stelling said "well we asked if Middlesbrough could hold out at Ashton Gate...and the answer is... NO!!!!"

Not ballooned around the living room like that for a long time. 

Haha amazing! I can clearly hear Jeff's voice saying that in my head, and can vividly imagine the instant rush of ecstasy it would have brought on! I love that guy!

11 hours ago, RockleazeRed said:

More news from the chicken bus, please!

Archived