IGNORED

BEN HAMER

cityred exile

Any body else watching the Leicester players celebrating on the box ?  taking center stage in the team " bounce around"  I find this strange seeing that hes there no 3 and not even made the subs bench this season    Considering he "one of our own"  along with cutting his loan spell with us short  think he thought he was going to get another loan elsewhere that did not come to fruit  , strange !     if only he he hung around a little longer  would have been another  local and number 1 here    Did not notice Leicester local a certain Liam Moore at the party celebrations  also strange!

Any body else watching the Leicester players celebrating on the box ?  taking center stage in the team " bounce around"  I find this strange seeing that hes there no 3 and not even made the subs bench this season    Considering he "one of our own"  along with cutting his loan spell with us short  think he thought he was going to get another loan elsewhere that did not come to fruit  , strange !     if only he he hung around a little longer  would have been another  local and number 1 here    Did not notice Leicester local a certain Liam Moore at the party celebrations  also strange!

7 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Translation please 

I think what was meant was - "member of the Leicester squad who was on loan here and supports us celebrated with his teammates. He shouldn't have had the audacity to celebrate with his teammates for this historic achievement, despite no doubt being good friends with lots of his teammates, as he didn't play this season. I noticed former Bristol City loanee wasn't present in said celebration video which validates my annoyance about Hamer celebrating."

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think what was meant was - "member of the Leicester squad who was on loan here and supports us celebrated with his teammates. He shouldn't have had the audacity to celebrate with his teammates for this historic achievement, despite no doubt being good friends with lots of his teammates, as he didn't play this season. I noticed former Bristol City loanee wasn't present in said celebration video which validates my annoyance about Hamer celebrating."

Cheers Mrs Fogg! I did see Liam Moore at Vardy's house though. 

2 hours ago, Bowie said:

Why wouldn't he celebrate.

Bet people didn't complain about the likes of Ried, Burns celebrating despite being on loan.

I think the OP is making the point that he didn't play a part; whereas in your examples Reid and Burns did. Can kind've see where he's coming from if that's the case. I recall when Wales qualified for Euro's and Wes made the bench in their celebrations he was muted and respectfully held back and didn't take centre stage. Still an odd thing to get vexed about. 

1 hour ago, Bowie said:

Why wouldn't he celebrate.

Bet people didn't complain about the likes of Ried, Burns celebrating despite being on loan.

Spot on. He was just celebrating with his mates who have achieved something amazing.

Archived