IGNORED

The Official Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

All a bit anticlimactic, judging by this thread!

Yep, great noise and support from the travelling City fans but hard to get excited on the match thread, feels very much like the season ended last week. 

• Like 1

To be honest it was over as a contest when we made the subs. Dowling is still acclimatising and Vyner showed some good touches but we didn't offer much after that.

That said we could easily have had two penalties for fouls on Kodjia. One for shirt pulling, which would have admittedly been soft, and one for a blatant foul by Henry which when the QPR fans around me admitted should have been given.

So , I'm excited by this game . I'm going for 2-1 City ...

Wass that you say ? Finished ? Early kick off .:blink:

So it's goodbye to this season, all you wonderful mad lot . 

Have a great off season , Thanks for sharing the highs and lows.

Special thanks to Havanatopia for his matchday threads and Red Yoshi for his superb work that keeps us all amused.

Bless you both .

Peace to you all .

Bring on the transfer rumours .

:clap:

• Like 3

First time at Loftus Road. I like that old fashioned stadium where you are really close to the pitch, felt like I was at the Old Vic. Sat on the end of the row above the steps, so could've come a cropper. I thought we were much better than QPR but didn't take our chances. We didn't seem to want to attack, but over all we did ok.

George Dowling played well for his 2nd time out.

As it's the end of season goodwill period can I just say a thank you to all the many match day thread contributors over the course of the season who have kept me informed, entertained, annoyed, comforted and bemused (thinking Swedish contingent here!). Biggest shout goes to Havana for his excellent intros - as someone said in an earlier post his posts has become part of my match day (keyboard) experience.

May you all have a relaxing summer and until battle commences again best wishes.

• Like 1
On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 08:44, exAtyeoMax said:

It's a beautiful sunny day here in London. Off to Loftus Road for the first time today (and first away trip of the season). So looking forward to the game (restricted sight-line).

Thank you for the pre-match info Havanatopia, it is much appreciated, as is Big Tone's vital contribution… COYRs

Sorry not to offer a condensed version but was at the game also.

We lost by the way

• Like 1