IGNORED

League 1 promotion watch

HoldenBall

54 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Walsall currently winning 2-0, Burton 0-0.

Don't mind if either of those teams go up, both fairly close and will more than likely struggle next season.

Watching the Burton game and yes, I know they are under huge pressure today but they look awful, they are currently holding on at 0-0 against a team that are going to be relegated today and only have 10 men through injury.

They will struggle big time if they are promoted.

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Watching the Burton game and yes, I know they are under huge pressure today but they look awful, they are currently holding on at 0-0 against a team that are going to be relegated today and only have 10 men through injury.

Make that 9 men

17 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Good new for us! The more poor teams in our league, the better.

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Scunny must be hating the way the fixture calendar worked out, with Barnsley 4-1 up away at I can only assume an on the beach Champions Wigan.

Wigan are on the pier, if not yet the beach

3 hours ago, Iron Man said:

So burton are up. Good news for us, the more "small" clubs in our league the better.

Why? If the Leicester story hasn't taught people anything then nothing will. Burton will be just as tough a game as any next season i do not doubt..

Archived