IGNORED

10 Cloverfield Lane - SPOILERS ALERT

Tipps69

What a crock of shite!!

Looked like it was going to be okay as a crazy psycho type of film but then to add Men In Black style aliens in it at the end!!

I expected more from John Goodman!!

Just my own viewpoint on it & I'm in no way a film critic but.........

They are setting up a Cloverfield universe and will have multiple style of films centred around that, I like the idea (Alien is also now doing this with some reboots with Alien and Prometheus, as well as the DC / Marvell worlds that have aliens, God's etc). If they do it well then I look forward it.

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is there any connection to the other film Cloverfield?

Not as such, I will link the article I read some time ago when CLov.Lane came out

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Teases-Much-Bigger-Plans-Cloverfield-Universe-114477.html

There’s something weird going on at 10 Cloverfield Lane; that much has become patently obvious as the upcoming thriller’s expert marketing campaign has chugged along. A follow-up to 2008’s Cloverfield, 10 Cloverfeld Lane seems to share similarities with its predecessor in name and tone only, with the monster changing forms to something smaller and more sinister. However, according to J.J. Abrams, there could something more there connecting the movies that we have yet to see.

Sitting down with EW, J.J. Abrams explained the DNA between the originalCloverfield and 10 Cloverfield Lane, as well as the hope that he may one day get a chance to tell more stories that continue to connect this universe:

11 hours ago, Fiale said:

Not as such, I will link the article I read some time ago when CLov.Lane came out

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Teases-Much-Bigger-Plans-Cloverfield-Universe-114477.html

There’s something weird going on at 10 Cloverfield Lane; that much has become patently obvious as the upcoming thriller’s expert marketing campaign has chugged along. A follow-up to 2008’s Cloverfield, 10 Cloverfeld Lane seems to share similarities with its predecessor in name and tone only, with the monster changing forms to something smaller and more sinister. However, according to J.J. Abrams, there could something more there connecting the movies that we have yet to see.

Sitting down with EW, J.J. Abrams explained the DNA between the originalCloverfield and 10 Cloverfield Lane, as well as the hope that he may one day get a chance to tell more stories that continue to connect this universe:

Half asleep I may be, but that text at the bottom just blinded me.

It hurts my retinas :sad26::sad26::sad26:

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Half asleep I may be, but that text at the bottom just blinded me.

It hurts my retinas :sad26::sad26::sad26:

It's all part of my new universe.... 

I am trying to tie in all my post, so although different, they are kinda the same

Archived