IGNORED

BBC: Happy 90th, your gob-shyte Majesty.

Does the BBC make you feel proud to be British?

Slagging off the Queen for stating a fact during a private conversation at her own garden party.

What a lefty bunch of morons they really are.

"God bless you, your majesty - many more happy returns".

:englandsmile4wf:

Uncle TFR

Really man?  I feel quite let down by the fact our Queen would make such a snobbish and slightly ignorant comment.   Espcially when pretty much her sole purpose is to be an unbiased figurehead that cultivates international relationships.

The Chinese have a very different culture to ours. Maybe they didn't mean to be rude?

The police officer she is talking to is worse though.

Disclaimer - you won't get much sympathy for the Royal family from me.  I can't understand the whole concept of having them to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Really man?  I feel quite let down by the fact our Queen would make such a snobbish and slightly ignorant comment.   Espcially when pretty much her sole purpose is to be an unbiased figurehead that cultivates international relationships.

The Chinese have a very different culture to ours. Maybe they didn't mean to be rude?

The police officer she is talking to is worse though.

Disclaimer - you won't get much sympathy for the Royal family from me.  I can't stand the whole concept of a Royal Family.

First reply would be from 'him', of course.

:facepalm:

Uncle TFR

On 11/05/2016 at 15:09, Taxi for Rennie said:

Does the BBC make you feel proud to be British?

Slagging off the Queen for stating a fact during a private conversation at her own garden party.

What a lefty bunch of morons they really are.

"God bless you, your majesty - many more happy returns".

:englandsmile4wf:

Uncle TFR

Obviously the story wasn't carried by anyone else but the BBC....

11 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

........ so why are they breaking the Queen's balls now??

:dunno:

Uncle TFR

Careful what you say TfR you never know who's reading and taking notes...

I can see the headlines now as the Post excitedly print a Royal exclusive shocker.... NEWSFLASH .... The Queen'Is A Man, she/he has balls! .... 

As somebody who has lived in China for four years, I can vouch for the fact that their conduct can often seen rude and/or uneducated. They don't mean to be however, they are just completely ignorant on how their actions affect other people and how their behavior comes across to others.

As for the queen describing China as "lefty"... Utterly ridiculous. This government is communist in name only, there is nothing left wing about China believe me. The rich-poor divide must be bigger than anywhere else in the world.

On 12 May 2016 at 16:31, BS2 Red said:

The BBC normally love the royal family and so I doubt their reporting had anything against the Queen. 

Trying to drown the "fantastically corrupt" comments from their best buddy Dave I guess. 

Archived