IGNORED

Surely they have not spent this summer's gate receipts already?

47 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Surprised to see The Guardian not editing 'the C word' out of the above report...

Is their online version the same as what's printed in the paper edition? 

They will print that word if it is a quote.  I've seen it printed quite a few times now.  

Can't imagine anyone is bothered by it.  

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

OK, will expect a whoosh - but how does the thread title have anything to do with article???

No whoosh from me.  The 2012 gigs came about because, in part, one or more of the band were skint.  They have creamed another fortune from this year's tour, and I was simply wondering if that has already gone.

As I saw someone post on another forum: 

Stone Roses:  2 albums in 27 years.
Prince:  30+ albums in 30+ years and a vault with hundreds of other unreleased tracks.

58 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

No whoosh from me.  The 2012 gigs came about because, in part, one or more of the band were skint.  They have creamed another fortune from this year's tour, and I was simply wondering if that has already gone.

As I saw someone post on another forum: 

Stone Roses:  2 albums in 27 years.
Prince:  30+ albums in 30+ years and a vault with hundreds of other unreleased tracks.

I was going to say that is an unfair comparison as the Stone Roses had broken up for years but then I remembered that Prince broke up with himself during his symbol years. ;) 

Archived