IGNORED

Song connection Game

KURTZ

18 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

History (well posts 724 and 725 ;) ) repeating - Propellerheads / Shirley Bassey 

Noted.... but I think theres quite a few 'repeats' in the thread ... but I'll retract Dellila, (dont ask me why, why, why) but I'm willing to make this grand gesture anyway and do it again..

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Love Plus One..... (Haircut 100)

(grand gesture?  ...not really, I just bagged myself the 1000th post of this damned thread) :) 

:argh: .... I'm calling foul :redcard:.. the post count has robbed me of glory ...  boo!

Haha! Nothing personal WH, just a sense of dejavu ;) Yours still came up as post 1000 to me though?!

My effort:

Balderrama - Mercedes Sosa

2 hours ago, Abingdon_Red said:

History (well posts 724 and 725 ;) ) repeating - Propellerheads / Shirley Bassey 

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Noted.... but I think theres quite a few 'repeats' in the thread ... but I'll retract Dellila, (dont ask me why, why, why) but I'm willing to make this grand gesture anyway and do it again..

This has left me feeling guilty so I checked back and #725 was me quoting the same song so maybe I ought to retract Samson retrospectively but it all gets too complicated. Apologies all round instead! :sad26:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Renaissance Dolman said:

This has left me feeling guilty so I checked back and #725 was me quoting the same song so maybe I ought to retract Samson retrospectively but it all gets too complicated. Apologies all round instead! :sad26:

Bollocks, I think you should go back and put things right, dunno why you should get away with it just because you've got a flipping' posh name!  :punish:

(only joking of course, carry on ...as you were peeps :) ) :laugh:

Edited by WhistleHappy

11 minutes ago, Renaissance Dolman said:

No need to feel guilty RD, I now feel guilty for trying to make a witty song connection! Repeats aren't strictly forbidden anyway and easily done - I don't always remember what I did yesterday! Plus the Samson link to being blind was good as was WH's to Delilah :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Renaissance Dolman said:

English Roses (Pretenders)

Fools Gold - The Stone Roses

7 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Bollocks, I think you should go back and put things right, dunno why you should get away with it just because you've got a flipping' posh name!  :punish:

(only joking of course, carry on ...as you were peeps :) ) :laugh:

No no, you are entirely right. I will ask the moderators to delete my post........

(Means yours will be post 999 of course, but it is a matter of principle! :shifty:)

6 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

No need to feel guilty RD, I now feel guilty for trying to make a witty song connection! Repeats aren't strictly forbidden anyway and easily done - I don't always remember what I did yesterday! Plus the Samson link to being blind was good as was WH's to Delilah :thumbsup:

I've just realised that this was all a cunning ploy to get you the prestigious #1000 post!!!!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Abingdon_Red said:

Silver Machine .....(Hawkwind)