IGNORED

Recruitment Opportunities In Bs7

GrahamC

Spotted in a North Bristol Jobcentre:

Wanted lower Division scufflers, no (promotion) experience required, but an ability to leave a foot in or lead with an elbow would be preferred.

Contact ex-Carlisle, Chester, Colchester, Northampton and Oxford manager (Nice CV, Ian) Mr Atkins.

I think they have signed some good players. I hope tinman has the contacts to do the same.

I think Rovers have the financial muscle, odd though it may seem, to cherry pick the best out of contract players from their lowly division.

Sadly for them, they don't do it. They persistently, every close-season, sign up a whole new squad of aging, useless, money grabbing duffers.

Old Dungturd must wonder why he bothers sometimes. :P

I think Rovers have the financial muscle, odd though it may seem, to cherry pick the best out of contract players from their lowly division.

Sadly for them, they don't do it. They persistently, every close-season, sign up a whole new squad of aging, useless, money grabbing duffers.

Old Dungturd must wonder why he bothers sometimes. :P

Not so sure this time. Disley at 22 looks to be a good signing. I think Mansfield made a mistake in offering him a lower contract so that he was able to go on a free. The others look to have a bit of quality.

Not so sure this time. Disley at 22 looks to be a good signing. I think Mansfield made a mistake in offering him a lower contract so that he was able to go on a free. The others look to have a bit of quality.

Disley played well against us the season before last but hardly featured for Mansfield last season.

Forrester has been around for ages and has never really settled or shone anywhere.

Trollope's at the veteran stage, and by all accounts was being ridiculed by Northampton fans last year.

Sorry, i refuse to believe that genuinely class players would sign for the perennially struggling gas, despite the extortionate wages (for their lowly league) that they pay.

You can't buy a new team each season and hope for a successful blend, even if this crop of journeymen do turn out to be a slight improvement on the embarrassing collection of losers the gas have "snapped up" these last few years.

Mid-table, maybe, and i suppose that is success for them.

Archived