IGNORED

hollowhead on talksport

cityred exile

I usually listen to that but can't bring myself to listen to that idiot. The bloke is an absolute clown and a bad one at that. I also think he is an awful pundit. Who cares what he has to say? I would like to think my opinion on his punditry (or lack of) skills aren't blinded by my sincere dislike for the moron.

Certainly would never clap the **** at AG but I must admit I find his passion for the game is great as a pundit and is a lot more entertaining than the likes of Peter Beagrie and co who also have a dislike for us and bang on about Dean Windass!

23 hours ago, cityred exile said:

Maybe worth tuning in to for a laugh  if nothing else on Alan Brazils sports breakfast

I like listening to Alan Brazil in the mornings, but had to re tune the car radio as soon as I heard Holloway sprouting his blue nosed nonsense.

Unfortunately if you enjoy football you're not going to get away from him because he's all over Sky and now the radio.  

I can't seem to get away from him this week as he was on Sky and Talk sport and even in the car park at work after having his daughters car repaired!!

Archived