IGNORED

That bar from Star Wars !

Tall King Blox

Non football I know but for a bit of fun and also for information for people who have never entered these establishments what in your opinion is the maddest pub in you region ???

from my neck of the woods Tis has to be the Essex Arms on two mile hill, amazing boozer full of some great characters, nicely situated four doors down from curry kings, and also opposite number two in my choices The Swamp aka The King Arms, where you can stand at the bar and passively smoke weed !!..........over to you

The Wood Street Inn in Taunton. When it accidentally (:whistle:) burnt down back in the day everyone was in the car park opposite inhaling the fumes as you couldn`t let that much good stuff go to waste. Also the old Full Moon in the High Street had it`s moments - saw a bloke bodily picked up and thrown backwards through a full length window for cheating at cards by a huge biker once.

If by maddest you mean roughest, for me it is the long-departed Antelope on Sturminster Road.  Place was full of festive spirit one Christmas Eve as I witnessed some lad get a hiding with a pool cue.

Me and @Mad Cyril had to pick my sister up from there on the way to the 0-4 at Twerton: he wouldn't get out of the car.

Soooo many of the " Mad " boozers are now accommodation for the less likelys....shame I know but it was always a challenge to leave your "comfort zone" and pay a low profile visit to some of these boozers, I once owned a picnic bench stolen from the Venture, heady days indeed !!

Archived